Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who's Who

Ok Everyone ... you may now be impressed. I received the following today: "Who’s Who has selected your biography for inclusion in the forthcoming 2008-09 edition of Who’s Who in the World." Here's a conversation we had in the office,

Me, "Hey Marianne! I was just invited to join Who's Who!"
Marianne, "Me Too!"
Eileen, "Who's Who of WHAT?"

6 comments:

Christy said...

Who's Who of what? Where and why? When? And don't even get me started on How! :P

Anonymous said...

They want you to buy the book, that is all. I was in Whos Who of American High School Students. Very prestigious I am sure. Well, it did convince my parents to buy the book for me. tee hee

SSquyres said...

Karyn was not sufficiently impressed by my great honor!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL Yeah I have one of those books from high school too. But I am still impressed :).

David Squyres said...

Wow, MOm is in a book of names. She is so excited to see her name in print... I'm giving her a phone book for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Huh?