Christy said my blog needs updating, "... it’s curled up in the corner, crying because it’s so lonely!!!"
Since I'm on my way to Subway, and am too tired at the moment to think of any other inspiration, I'll tell you about the Sharon Special.
The Sharon Special is a Club sandwich.
Choice of bread changes according to my mood, but since I'm on WW I tend to order whole-wheat.
Add all the meat. Yumm Yumm
Skip the cheese (if I am going to use points for cheese, I want to be able to taste every morsel)
Add lots of point freebies: Lettuce and double the tomatoes.
Pile on peppercinis (how do you spell those?) Pile on MORE. More still please!
Garnish with vinegar. Lots and lots of vinegar. Yes I want my sandwich to bite back.
That's the Sharon Special. My local Subway knows how to make it. Does yours?
Cruise Day 10
14 years ago

3 comments:
According to wiki, it's actually pepperONcini. Go figure.
Nom nom nom, tho. The Sharon Special sounds good to me, sans tomatoes tho', tyvm
Tomatoes are FREE points ... I've sometimes eaten enough of the little cherry tomatoes to equal a point, but that's a LOT of cherry tomatoes. Yummy.
I have actually shared the Sharon Special with you before and it is pretty yummy but I think the amount of vinegar is a little bit of overkill. The bread gets a little soggy. Other than that it is pretty good.
Post a Comment