Mindy's blog about Danny's games reminded me of a fun game Karyn and I played ... but she wasn't a toddler she was a teenager!
Karyn, being the only morning-person in our family, would run into my room. As she started to pounce, I'd exclaim, "Don't bounce on the bed!" Of course, she was mid-air by the time I got the phrase out. She would land with a joyous Bounce Bounce Bounce. I'd ask, "What did Mommy say?" Very sheepishly Karyn would reply, "Don't bounce on the bed." I'd ask, "What did Karyn do?" Hanging her head, she replied, "I bounced on the bed." I'd ask, "What should Karyn do?" Confidently she would answer, "I should apologize!" But she never did apologize and the game would repeat the next day!
I love you bouncy Little One!
Cruise Day 10
14 years ago

4 comments:
I am still not sorry! I plan on teaching everyone of my children to bounce on your bed too.
I don't think things have changed much!
The wonderful thing about Karyn
Is Karyns a wonderful thing
Her top is made of rubber
Her bottom is made of springs
She's bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy
Fun fun fun fun fun
But the most wonderful thing about Karyn
Is SHEEEEEEEE'S the only one!!!!
I was unaware open rebellion could produce such approval. I should have tried it.
David never rebelled??? Right!
Post a Comment