I love porch sittin'. It's delightful when the weather is perfect and the plants that I'm allergic to are not in bloom. I can sit outside and read. Housework? Who cares about that! So I slept late on Saturday then did my porch sittin' until it got too hot. I went inside to do some (housework? ... of course not!) tv watching. Ah what a blissful vacation day without going anywhere!
I enjoyed Saturday so much that when I got home from church on Sunday I had a repeat of the same thing.
Speaking of church ... I went to Deaf church in Fremont and understood almost all of the message! It was lovely.
Cruise Day 10
14 years ago

6 comments:
hello Mama, Sounds like fun. I want to porch sit..... oh wait it is 100 degrees here. Nevermind. Glad to see you've joined the world of blogging.
Yes the weather was perfect. It actually got quite chilly last night. Want to come cool off??
I can't come cool off. You will be here in just three days, remember? :)
So now both of us are Bloggers. What is this world coming to??
Wow, mommies first post and it's on a subject I really like. I love porsches! Cool to know. I want a red one. Wait, gas prices are too high, no wonder you're sitting on yours.
Hey, old people can't blog. You're supposed to go RVing and talk about your health. OH NO... now old people can BLOG about their health. oh oh oh
DAVID ROY SQUYRES You know you are in trouble when Mommy uses your full name!
I am NOT OLD. I am feisty!
Post a Comment