I went with Karyn today to pick up her older boys after a visit with their cousin. I told them we'd been fixing up our new home and I was excited for them to see all the things we'd accomplished while they were gone. Nathanael asked, "What could you have accomplished? It's only been three days!" Then he thought a moment and rephrased his question: "I mean, what has DAD accomplished in three days?" I agreed that his dad did a lot ... in addition to working full time he put together a cabinet for our closet, a desk for my craft room, and waited for our new bed to be delivered so he could set it up. Yes we are spoiled. Thanks Jason and Karyn for all your hard work!
We exclaim several times a day how much we love our new home.
Cruise Day 10
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment