Monday, February 23, 2009

Inspired by Christopher Lowell













I love Christopher Lowell's designs. I enjoyed his tv show until he changed stations and I no longer get it. How sad!

Karyn and I were feeding her new sewing habit at Joanne's when I found a treasure. A Christopher Lowell book I didn't yet have: Seven Layers of Organization. (They also had his book about entertaining, but since my idea of entertaining is "bring a clean fork and ignore the mess," I passed that one up.)

I usually watch design and organization shows, and read design and organization books, but don't really do the projects. This time I got inspired!

The first photo is Before Christopher Lowell's Inspiration. The second is after. If you don't see a difference, don't mention it to me. I'm basking in my accomplishments. I happly admit that I celebrate the little things in life!

7 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I think it looks awesome... the before and after!

Anonymous said...

Isn't the first one after and the second one before? I am confused. I like the pictures spread out across the top better than all on one side.

Christy said...

WOW!!! That's amazing work!! Conga Rats on your new found organizational bits!!

SSquyres said...

Karyn is right. The first is the after and the second before. I tried to fix it but I'm not a skilled blogger. HELP Karyn!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you can rearrange pictures after you add them. Just erase them and then put them on again but add them in the opposite order.

SSquyres said...

I fixed it!

Gale said...

I was really confoozled when I started reading the comments because I was sure the first one was the before and the second one was the after, but Karyn said the second one was the before and the first one was the after, but I liked the second one much better. Now I understand. The pictures got fixed!