Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Stamping Room

I was recently asked to post pictures of my craft room. It is currently part of our guest room so a lot is stored in the closet. My favorite piece of furniture is the library card file!



I also have several tools on the Ikea shelves in our family room. I usually move a tv tray, one or two rolling drawer sets, and a few of the card file drawers to that area. I call it my "Happy Place!"

When we retire, I'll have a dedicated crafting room. I plan to decorate it library theme ... with good reason! The room has an alcove that the card file cabinet should fit.



For now, I often can't remember if my supplies are in my current home or in the retirement home. But, wherever they are I can find enough tools to create.

No comments: